Saturday, March 13, 2010

White Rockin' It


I was at White Rock Local Market today and it was so much fun! I have a terrible sunburn from being outside from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. but I'm so glad it was such a nice sunny day. I split my booth between Modest Ambition and Hip Hazel Hoops, which made for some chaotic moments, but seemed to work pretty well. I wore my crocheted shrug and demo'd hula hoops. Kids love to play with the hoops, but really we focus on adult fitness hooping. The colors did sparkle in the sun. I'm experimenting with my display; I debuted my brooch board. Which worked great, until a great gust of wind knocked it over. Oh well. The hoop rack came down once too. Yikes! At least it wasn't as windy as yesterday. Some of the booths had tents and others didn't like mine. While I benefitted from the warmth of the sun in the early morning (like in the picture) when it was in the 40s, by the afternoon we were getting cooked but still it was only in the 60s. I'd say that was a perfect March day.

No comments: