After a long dry-spell I am proud to announce the arrival of a new design! I just debuted my new Crocheted Ribbon Award Badges on my Etsy site. You'll also find them at the Etsy Dallas Spring Bash in the coveted Goody Bags (only if you're one of the first 50 people at the door). This was a fun design to develop and I love playing with the color combinations. I focused on pastels for Spring and bold colors to mimic actual award ribbons, like red, blue, and gold. The best part about this item is that it is completely customizable--you finish the project and tailor it to your needs, wants, and style. Here are some suggestions I came up with, but the list is endless!
• Add a safety pin or pinback to make a brooch
• Adorn a gift or Easter basket
• Customize with a center felt circle, button, or 1” pin
• Glue onto a scrapbook or framed collage
• Sew onto a jacket or sweater as a badge
• Use as a bookmark
• Wear on a headband or hairclip
Tell someone you value them with this tiny soft award.
Available in a wide variety of colors, pastels and bold colors.