Thursday, July 14, 2011

Introducing Modest Ambition Vintage and Supplies


After the Supplies Me! Art + Craft Supply Sale I was inspired to open a second Etsy shop just for supplies and vintage. I've toyed with the idea of opening a vintage shop for awhile, but just hadn't gotten around to it. Now, I've finally done it. Modest Ambition Vintage & Supplies or modestambitionvands will focus on supplies, both handmade and commercially available that I use already, and vintage, mostly paper goods. I'll be adding to the shop regularly as I build the inventory - I have plenty here, I just have to find the time to put it up.

I opened my original shop in 2007 and let me just say, Etsy has really changed since then! It is so much easier to open and run a shop now. I'm glad they are putting the work in to make it better.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oooh, congratulations! ;) I'm on my way to check out those drool worthy buttons, right now!