Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Jingled II

Wow, the second annual Jingle Bash on Saturday at Sons of Hermann Hall was amazing! I was so excited to see so many people and so much great stuff. Several vendors said it was their single busiest day ever! I had a great time meeting so many wonderful customers and talking about crochet and yarn - always fun for me! I'm so proud of the Etsy Dallas team and all of the talented vendors for making this such an outstanding event.

Now, it's time to get busy and start filling the custom orders from the show and to see how many hats I can make in two weeks. The North Haven Garden Holiday Arts and Crafts show is December 5-6. I'll be there Sunday, December 6, with a replenished stock of hats, scarves, and if I finish them in time, I'll be introducing gloves (the fingerless kind).


No comments: