Monday, March 17, 2008

Spring cleaning - The Office


Here's something to be proud of! I cleaned/rearranged my office and found my floor. It's quite big. I'd lost it for some time. 


We moved in October and I keep cleaning the office, then discovering boxes that really go in here or holiday things that belong here or I buy new stuff that goes in here... and I lose the floor again. 

Finally, things are looking quite organized and proper. I love the light in this room and I think it is plenty big enough for me. 


My desk looks messy, but it's the hub of the room and I'm glad to have it fully functional. Everything is where I need it and can find it. I've been very busy creating and posting and it's nice to have a clean, clear space to work in. These photos are just proof that I CAN do it, when I choose to :) We'll see how long this lasts.

No comments: