Thursday, November 10, 2011

Candy Colored Hats for Cold Days


Brrr, it was cold this morning. Winter is definitely coming! I'm excited to present my new candy-colored crocheted hats for Winter 2011. These are one-of-a-kind brightly hued hats that will go fast. I'm debuting them at The Holiday Experience in Fort Worth this Saturday and Sunday, Nov. 12-13, at Will Rogers, presented by Funky Finds.

Each hat is designed to stretch and have a deep fit to keep even your ears warm. The yarns are from my personal stash. It was fun to work in as many different possibilities of each hue as I could find in a way that still makes for an overall pleasing effect. These are not striping or variegated yarns; each color is hand-worked.



Then, it was on to stripes and creating either bold patterns or subtle color shifts. You won't find anything like these hats at the mall. Each is completely individual. While I may not be listing these hats on my Etsy shop at the moment (they go too fast in person!), I'm always up for a custom order in adult or kids' sizes--contact me through my Etsy shop or website. I'm sticking with last year's prices: $30 each or 2 for $50. What a steal!



No comments: